KC Standard Line Clamps
Built with the workmanship customers expect from KC Welding but constructed with less steel, the Standard Line external pipe alignment clamps provide users with a more affordable, lighter-weight alignment clamp option.
Many components of the KC Standard Line Clamp can be customized, including:
Customers can select from the following three closing mechanisms:
- Hydraulic Type (available for sizes 16” - 72”)
- Lever/Cam Type (available for sizes 2” - 72”)
- Standard square bar stock, featuring bent ends which allow for smooth alignment on pipes bent slightly out of shape
- No tack pads, enabling continuous access to the pipe seam
- Stainless Steel Pads, typically for welding Stainless Steel pipe
Standard clamps are available in sizes 2” - 72”, with larger size clamps also available. We are also able to manufacture the standard line external pipe clamps in metric sizes upon request.