KC Welding is capable of handling your fabrication and machining needs. We have experience with aluminum, carbon steel, stainless steel, composites, and plastics. While we're a fabrication and machining shop, we also offer the below value add services for customers:
- Structural Fabrication: We are here for your structural fabrication needs. Our code welders are trained and certified in GMAW, GTAW, SMAW, and FCAW across carbon steel, stainless steel, high strength alloys, and aluminum.
- High-Volume Welding: We have two robotic weld cells capable of producing your parts with exacting quality, job after job. Not only can we deliver cost advantages over our competitors, but we can also greatly reduce lead times due to the efficiencies of our robotic welders. Think your production run is too small for robotic welding? You'd be surprised! Contact us for more info.
- Process Piping: We are capable of welding your process piping needs, including pipe spools, fittings, elbows, and tees. We have leak test cababilities to perform leak testing in-house.
- CNC and Manual Machining: We can handle your machining needs with our state of the art CNC machining building and manual equipment. While we are capable of turning up to 20" OD parts, we specialize in production quantities of turned parts 3.5" OD and smaller. Because all of our CNC lathes feature live tooling and sub spindles, we are able to machine your parts in a single operation, saving time and money, while ensuring accuracy and repeatibility. We are capable of milling up to 36" x 20".
- Kitting and Assembly: Managing multiple vendors, assembling parts, and combining items together into a turnkey kit is time consuming and prone to delays and mistakes. Let us take care of this for you! We can combine hardware and fasteners along with fabricated items to provide you with turnkey kits, saving you the time and expense of ordering, inventorying, and assembling multiple items together. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and always develop kitting and assembly instructions for our team to follow. In addition, kits are always labeled with a complete bill of materials on the outside of the package.
Please click through our work examples to see the type of fabrication and machining we've performed in the past. These photos are just a few examples of our prior work product and don't represent our complete cababilities.
Want to learn more? Contact us today!